All clients must sign our waiver, release and safety guidelines for their protection.
Before Your Cryotherapy Session
How to Prepare
- We encourage that clients remove as much clothing as they are comfortable removing to get the maximum benefits.
- Clients must be dry without wet clothing, lotions or perfumes.
- Clients must wear the provided socks, slippers and gloves.
- Men must wear Cotton underwear.
- Bras and underwear are optional for women.
- All metal jewelry and piercings must be removed.
- Any client that have metal plates should inform cryo-therapist.
- Clients with open wounds or fresh tattoos must be covered in dressings to prevent frostbite.
During Your Session
- Clients will have privacy within a dressing room to prepare for session and will be given a robe or towel to wear from dressing room to the cryo-sauna.
- The client will be supervised throughout the entire cryo-treatment.
- The cryo-therapist will remain in the room, visible to the client and will communicate throughout the entire 1-3 minute session.
- The client can leave the cryo-sauna at any point; the door is not locked.